Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

Michael Beach Alamo City ComicCon 2017


Michael Beach is very fan friendly. While the line wasn’t long, it was slow as he chatted with everyone.
In front of me was a gaggle of middle aged women that were ‘crushing’ on him.  They giggled like young teens around the Alpha male. They posed for a few photos with him. One female was more brazen than the others and asked him to flex his biceps. He is fit and muscular. He teasingly slid the sleeve of the tee shirt above the muscle.  The women appreciatively ooh-ed and ahh-ed.  Then the brazen one caressed his arm.  She was leering when the photo was taken of her stroking his arm. After that, they all moved away as they looked over the photos.  I would say this made their day, week, and year.
Still smiling, Michael turned to me and looked at the photo I wanted signed.  With surprise, he asked if I watched this show.  I confirmed it was ‘The 100’, and I said yes. I told him I was a sci f geek and I enjoyed the show. Thinking that he doubted that, I told him it was a shame his character was killed off.  They could have used him this season to help with the hard choices that needed to be made. I think that convinced him and then we just did the normal chat before I left.
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment